Shot blasting provides a sufficient profile recommended for a variety of coatings while maintaining a dust free work area. It is a cost effective way to remove many existing coatings without the use of environmentally harmful strippers.
World of Concrete in Las Vegas!
We will be attending the WOC this year from Jan 18-21st, 2011. Hope to see you there!
We are pleased to announce that we have branched out into the manufacturing business with Stoll Industries LLC. At our sister website you can purchase superior quality floor preparation equipment at affordable prices. Please visit our website here.
Memberships and Certifications:
Concrete Polishing Assoc. of America
International Concrete Repair Institute
Shot Blast Procedure
Shot Blasting is the preferred method to provide a sufficient profile for coatings and to remove:
- Carpet Glue
- VCT Adhesive
All while maintaining a virtually dust free environment. We are based in San Antonio but we do travel throughout Texas. If you are unsure if we will travel to your area, please call.
- Area of project (square footage)
- Number and approximate size of rooms to be blasted
- Are there any obstructions in the work area
- Age of slab
- Commercial or Residential
- Access to Jobsite
- Any steps leading to work area
- Length from work area to parking area for our trucks
- Our blasters require 480 volt 3 phase 30 amp power, do you have these power requirements or will we have to supply power?
- Any existing coatings to be removed
- Properties of coatings, i.e.
- Is glue or adhesive brittle or gummy?
- If thin set needs to be removed what is the approximate thickness in worst and best spot?
- Paint or epoxy: Is the coating failing throughout the work area? If not, how hard does it come up in areas where it's well bonded
- Thickness of coating in the thickest areas, thinnest areas.
- Approximate time frame for project start time.