Whether you are a flooring contractor, general contractor or end user, our mission is to provide you with unparalleled service so that your flooring installation is a success.
We are pleased to announce that we have branched out into the manufacturing business with Stoll Industries LLC. At our sister website you can purchase superior quality floor preparation equipment at affordable prices. Please visit our website here.
World of Concrete in Las Vegas!
We will be attending the WOC this year from Jan 18-21st, 2011. Hope to see you there!
One stop shop for your floor prep needs
Texas Shot Blast was formed in 1997 to provide contractors and home owners in the central Texas region an affordable option for their concrete preparation needs. We have remained a family owned and operated business and we look forward to saving you time and money on your next project
Projects We Have Completed
- AT&T Center
- The Tower of Americas
- Coca Cola Manufacturing Plant
- Sea World of San Antonio
- Mercedes Benz of Round Rock
- Toyota Plant
- Austin City Lofts
- hundreds of residential houses
and many, many more!
We Maintain an Extensive Arsenal of Equipment
We have a variety of equipment that can not be easily obtained by DIYers. Nearly all of our equipment is equipped with dust control features. No matter what your jobsite condition is, we have the means to quickly and cost-effectively remove and prep your concrete substrate while maintaining a dust free environment.
Some of Our Equipment
- Shot Blasters (13" and 8" electric)
- Diamond Grinders - From 1100 lbs and 32" to 25" we have a grinder fit your application
- Shavemaster - 50 saw blades rotating on a cylinder, great for fixing curled joints, improperly placed slabs and exposing aggregate for polished concrete
- Chipping Hammers - modified to more effectively remove coatings without damaging the underlying substrate